Snow Plowing Reminder
Our snow plows come at an approximate 2” trigger. All streets and parking lot areas will be plowed first. If any cars are on the street, or one of the four parking lots, they will be towed.
Once the areas are 100% plowed, it is safe to park there.
If you are parking on Wescott Trail, or in one of the four parking areas, and the area you are parked in has not been cleared of snow, you will be towed.
- Get rid of any inoperable cars.
- Make every effort to park inside your garage prior to the snowfall. (It’s Minnesota in the winter, why wouldn’t you?)
- Park immediately outside your garage
- Move your car as soon as you can when it snows, hopefully before the tow trucks come
- If you are on vacation or out of town, do not leave your cars in the lots or street.
- If you get towed, find your car(s) at Marks Towing, 651-454-1533
Questions, call 651-283-7651 or see our website, http://www.WescottHills.com/
Wescott Garbage pick up is Saturday, September 12, rather than Friday this week due to Labor Day.
Please look to the 2015 Recycle Calendar for holidays that delay the garbage pick up.
There are only two garage sales per year at Eagan Hills, do not miss out. The next one will be on Saturday August 22, 2015. Put up your own signs and advertising.
Send in the contact form on our website if you want to help coordinate any efforts, we will share the contact information with others who have signed up.
The Board has approved an Association dues increase effective 7/1/2015. The new dues will be $90 per unit or $360 per 4-plex. Previously it was $62.50 or $250.
If you are in a condo unit you also pay the Eagan Hills Condo Association an amount. The amount that was sent on your behalf to the Wescott Hills Association was $62.50, now it is $90. That is a $27.50 increase.
The Wescott Building Owners Association is providing you with the opportunity to dress up your decks or your front door flower bed with FREE flowers. Pots, soil and plants will be provided. There is a limited supply. First come, First Served.
- There is no charge for this event, but you MUST live in the Eagan Hills Condominium Complex (Wescott Square or Wescott Trail).
- You must be 18+ to take part in this event.
- If you have pots from a previous year, please bring the pot for reuse
When: Sunday, May 24, 2015
Where: Wescott Commons Park
Time: 10:00 AM until 12:00 Noon
The latest resident newsletter has been delivered. If you missed it, you can get it here.
Be sure to use the New Recycle Calendar to know when your recycle dates are.
Garbage pickup is delayed due to New Year’s Day. Pick up is Saturday, 1/3/2015
Due to Christmas Day, garbage pickup is delayed one day. The pickup date is Saturday, 12/27/2014
Please do not put garbage barrels out until 6 PM on Friday 12/26/2014.
This will also be the case next week for New Years Day.
There were many excellent holiday light displays. Here are the winners!
Great job and thank you to all that participated
First Place ($50)
950 Wescott Trail #103
Second Place – tie. (Both receive $25)
914 Wescott Trail #103
890 Wescott Trail #103
A check will be mailed to the winners in the next 30 days